Wednesday, November 25, 2009

gobble gobble

Thanksgiving tomorrow? I guess so. My mom came home with a ton of groceries; it looks like we're going to be eating a lot. Not sure if I have to stay home the whole day tomorrow or not, hopefully not, the kitchen can get hectic. I wonder how many other families actually sit down around the table and eat dinner together, besides on Thanksgiving.

The Union came out today! It's so cool seeing all of the work that you put into the paper and then actually seeing it come out on paper. I need more story ideas... got any?

This weekend seems a little busier than usual.
Thursday - Thanksgiving
Friday - Black Friday, but I'm not celebrating that haha. I need to go get the American Apparel Jackets from someone's house! They came in FINALLY!! :D
Saturday - Dee's Party or Smash City in the morning? Jack Emery Flyer Distribution for Key Club @ 1 PM - 4 PM. (Anyone can come, just meet at MHS' basketball courts)
Sunday - Milpitas Tree Lighting Ceremony Set up from 10 AM - 5 PM. After 5 PM, cram for my Chem. test D:
Monday - Chem. test, Milpitas Tree Lighting Ceremony from 5: 30 PM - 9:45 PM, and find out what's in the mysterious box, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment