Tuesday, December 29, 2009

peter answers

Peter Answers. A site that answers whatever question you ask it. We played it at Axell's Birthday party today, and it got pretty creepy. And the whole time I knew it was fake, but I couldn't help but scream when surprisingly real answers were popping up. Simply type: "Peter, please answer:" and it would answer your question...if you knew how to do it. It was one of those games that astonished you like Black Magic. It only worked for Erik (because he knew how to do it). Everyone got creeped out and we did that for hours :]

I have to start on my homework soon. Maybe
tomorrow, maybe not. Today, I just watched Avatar in 3D. It was really good, but the first show we went to was canceled due to technical difficulties. So, we got free tickets to go see another show some other day, and then we had to wait until the next showing. Let me just say, my family is annoying. So annoying that I didn't even sit directly next to them in the theater (I sat a few seats away). Sighhhhh, oh well...

1 comment:

  1. that was some trippy stuff that went down in Axell's house. hilarious though. did you see the guys?
    i wonder about this Avatar movie. i really want to see it. :l

    ReplyDelete