Sunday, August 2, 2009

scare those kids

People have been coming to my house more. Before, I used to be like, "Don't come over!" Well, kinda. I guess I'm more open to it now. I don't really care except for my stupid sister who tries to embarrass me purposely! >:O Anh Thai, Di-an, and Sarah came over after Physics and we just played Wii fit. This was on..like tuesday and thursday XD I had to make Di-an this friendship bracelet and I sware I wanted to keep it. It was colorful and it zig-zagged and it was adjustable! I had to give it to her though; she gave us a ride home.

I went to Tim Kim's birthday thing at Olive Garden on Friday. Tim finally got a phone. I bet he's going to be too lazy to activate it..The food at Olive Garden was good :D Everyone got pretty full except for Tomy and maybe Arnold. They just kept eating. They counted the calories afterward and it turns out that Tomy ate about 2500 calories. I split dessert with Allyson Wong and it was good. Some kind of berries and cream. When the bill came, it came out to like over 300 dollars. Junette, her boyfriend, and this girl named Young didn't bring any money. They thought Tim was going to pay... What I don't get is, they didn't bring any money, Tim told them that he wasn't paying for them, and yet they still ate and ordered a lot of food. Their bill alone between the 4 of them was like 133 or something. In the end, Michelle Cardenas had to pay for them. I felt so bad for her. I had no money left except a quarter, which I gave them.

Allyson slept over at my house. Well, more like our RV. We brought some movies in there: Kiki's Delivery Service and Anastasia and made some friendship bracelets and talked. We ate the rest of our dinner from Olive Garden too :P We fell asleep around 2ish, while watching Anastasia.

Saturday, the day of the pool party thing. I would say more like get-together; casual. Anyways, Allyson was starving so she made noodles for breakfast and then ate like 4 pieces of toast and this thing called an egg in a nest, which is basically just an egg fried in the middle of a piece of bread. We played some game called raving rabbids; I'm not sure what it is. And then we went back into the RV.

A few moments later Swan and Perry came out of nowhere.. They came in the RV and Perry told everyone how we was waiting outside for the past 20 minutes trying to call Allyson 7 times and then calling other people who would not answer to try and get my number. Finally, he saw Swan so he just came. A few moments later Arnold and Tomy came. I had no idea that they were going to come, let alone how they found my house. I was surprised because I didn't invite them on facebook and they didn't even tell me they wanted to come. They came just because Rochelle told them to and they didn't have enough money to go bowling. Rochelle, Jennifer Ruperto's sister, came to my house too. Another unexpected visitor. It's cool though, I didn't mind. She got left here while Jennifer and her mom went to go get a haircut. She was trying to figure out the bill from last night because she was getting charged like 60 over. We finally figured it out, I think. That took a while.

We ate pizza and then went swimming after Arnold and Tomy went to go bowling because someone was gonna pay for them. Swimming was pretty fun. Swan and Perry were facscinated by these torpedos that you throw in the water. Swan totally pushed me into the water too -_______-

Allyson had to go so I was there with Perry and Tim. We didn't really do much except talk about American Apparel jackets. Tim bought one! :D Another customer :P

Today was Kohl's Cares for Kids. I set my alarm for 5:20, but I didn't wake up until 5:30 or so. I was one minute late, Bettina Pancho pointed out. I tried to get there earlier, but my dad took a while to get up. Each volunteer got paired up with a different kid. I got a boy who was in 6th grade. He was pretty easy to shop with. Not picky or anything and he knew what he needed to get. I kind of wanted a cute, little kid because they are...well, cute and little XD THE SHOES WERE EXPENSIVE! They were like 42 bucks. I think he liked them a lot, but still it made us go over. So we couldn't get him this jacket, but he can go back and buy it later with the 20 kohl's bucks he got for spending 100 dollars. We finished pretty fast and then we just waited around until clean-up which only required a few people to help out. Sarah Liaw came out a while later. She didn't look happy. Her kid was kind of a pain. She said that she treated her like a slave. And from what I saw, that was true. The girl asked her to peel her orange and when sarah "punctured it" she made her peel her another one. I felt bad for her. A lot of people showed up which was awesome! :D I just asked everyone that I could find if they wanted to go and most of them said either yes or maybe. Albert and Darren showed up a little late but still in time. Albert looked scary. His hair was all spiked and it made him look evil..A lot of the people who I asked didn't really like little kids, but they still went :P Thanks to everyone who came! :D

After Kohl's, Anh, Bettina, Brian, and I went to Bettina's new house/condo/apartment place. It was nice! Her house quadrupled in size. Her room was cool too. It had a couch in it and everything. After her house, I made a pizza for lunch because we had an extra and then me, my dad and my brother and sisters went to best buy, borders, and jamba juice. I'm full now, but my mom just made macaroni and cheese...

1 comment: